Ten tips that generate more responses
Here is a quick list of tips to get the best response from your social media marketing efforts. To build an audience that engages with your content requires more than just sending out posts on your social media channels.
- Be consistent. Your customers will feel more connected to your brand when you post consistently.
- Use images to boost engagement. People are more likely to look at pictures or videos that convey a message than words.
- Create a call to action. Posting information is nice, but ask your followers for action and you will see more results.
- Develop a clear strategy. Know what you want to gain from your marketing efforts and how you are going to accomplish it.
- Use your email list to the fullest extent. Your email list has people who are interested in your business- stay in touch with them at least once each month.
- Promote your social accounts. Put social icons with links on your website, in your email campaigns and ask people on one social media site to like your other social media pages.
- Join and interact with groups on social media platforms that relate to your industry. This is a great way to meet new people and show potential customers that you are an expert in your field.
- Schedule your social media posts. Different platforms offer better response and interaction rates at different days and times.
- Post videos. How-to, about, and even tips and tricks will get more viewer response.
- Be real. People want to connect with more than brands- they want to connect with the real people that make the brands.
Don’t feel like you have to follow all of these tips immediately- some take time and practice. If nothing else, follow number one, consistently.↟